2013年6月19日水曜日

journal D


     My best celebrations memory is high school graduation ceremony.  My high school class is not class change, so we bond is very strong.  Current day morning I didn't want to go to school and tough the “I didn't graduation high school!!” but I should go to school and began to ceremony.  On the way ceremony my classmate and I crying before I knew it.  After ceremony my homeroom teacher said important message “strive to be happy” we understand his message because we experienced many headship and many happiness.  After final homeroom I went to restaurant with my best friends, so my classmates.  We talking to many memory and want to future!
              Second celebration memory is finished the college entrance exam.  Almost classmates finished the exam, but I and some classmates didn't finish the exam, so when we finished the exam we went to the family restaurant near my school.  And we eating any food and dessert haven’t patience.  That time was very funny.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. The first part of Journal; C was enjoyable to read. However, I think you are using too much computer translation in the second half of Journal C. I can't understand some of your sentences, but there are advanced vocabulary in them! For example what does this mean?
    "I have a one old sister,"? Also, this whole section is difficult to impossible to understand: "my mother often cooking to that dish when the my birth day and sister’s birth day, so I most like the that dish and want to make the that dishes. When was my high school student I practice to make dishes, and acquisition!! My family eats the cooking and they said “very good Ikumi! You became well the make dish” heard that was in my pleasure."

    Journal C = 200+ words = 5-1 = 4 APs

    Yeah, I think high school graduation is a very memorable day for many people around the world. I'm glad you survived the sadness of that day. I bet it made the fun memories of that day that much sweeter!

    Journal D = 160+ words = 4 APs.

    Mr. W.

    返信削除