2014年5月6日火曜日

blogger 2


Yesterday I went to grilled slices of meat with my family and grandparents.  That restaurant was so crowded because yesterday is children’s day that day is children eat many sweets and present for game from mother and father.  But my family wasn’t relation between that events.  I and grandfather felt very noisy, but meat is very good and want to more eat! We talked about many things grandparents asked me college life and how is the part time job.  I was answered some question and enjoyed free talking.  After eating my family went to grandparents’ home and drinking some coffee grandmother made coffee so great.  I hate to coffee before enter the college but now I can drink coffee I think can drink coffee is adult!

Grandparents’ hose have great gardening and grown to many vegetable and fruit, sometime I got to that.  That fruit is very good and I like it. 

154 wards

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿