2013年5月8日水曜日

Journal A


  I often judged a blood type and something a look who are first time met.  
  I think type blood A is methodical and they have strong responsibility.  My mother is exactly that's right.  
  Type blood B is self-contentedness many people don’t have good impression for blood B, but many my friends has type B.  they are good character and very kindness.  
  Type O is my blood type.  That is always rough also I always rough.  But blood type is my impression so that is groundless.    
  My ground friends are always kind but each other different blood type that is natural.  In the word blood type is don’t have relation character, and something a look mean is I look to people face and eye.  Slant-eyed drooping eyes gave to impression who has strong mine opinion and narrow eyes gave to impression who character is gentle.  I think something a look is appearing to who is character, but sometime an unexpected turn when I surprised.  From now on I want to meet many people and I try to expect there’s character.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿