2013年5月8日水曜日

Journal B


I think of my family and friends are which brain stronger.
  My mother is good at cooking and handicraft.  She often marked for me nice bag and hair ornament when I was child and now, so she is artistic as a result I think she strong to right brain.  
  My father is teacher in the elementary school he good at remember to student name and face I think he strong to left brain!  But I remember he said he hate to remember to student’s name when he was at the beginning to teacher.  But he good at draw art and makes daily necessities, so his strong brain is also right brain.
  Finally my family is my old sister she is sound strong is left brain.  Because she is very friendly who is good speaker, remember to many people name and face.  she work in the civil gym where she talk and helps many people.
  The contrary character is me.  My best friend who’s name is Tomomi.  She like singer and singing that is strong right brain but she also good speaker, and My grand father is also right brain because he is good at to math when he was young he was teach the math in the high school, I hate the math sometime I teach the math for my grand father.  A case of that she’s brain is which strong.  I feel strange.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think that people who are self-satisfied CAN have more confidence to be able to be friendly with other people because they are comfortable with who they are!

    I agree, Ikumi, that we can't know for sure by outer information like looks the way a person truly is inside. It's interesting to think about how we try to guess, though, to learn more about the way we think!

    I didn't understand the meaning of this sentence: "But blood type is my impression so that is groundless."

    Journal A = 180+ words = 4.5 APs.

    I think you described your parents and your older sister quite well - and you gave clear reasons for why they have strong left/right brains. I'm not sure why you felt strange. Maybe you mean you're not sure which part of your brain you use the most? Try asking your friends! Or maybe you meant you were getting a left/right brain headache trying to figure it out? *grin*

    Journal B = almost 240 words = 6 APs!!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除