2013年7月20日土曜日

Journal F


              My respect person is my cousin why? It’s because she is good speak english and she lived in NY when she was elemntary high school and junioe high school and high school her father’s job is making personal computer, so she can speak English very well and her boyfriend is American.  And another point is now her job is invisible trade that job is so hard and use English many tim, but she wasn’t worried.  I couldn’t met her often but she always kind to me.  why I study english? Because I respect to her! And she is good and english. 

              Another respect person is my sister.  My sister is very problem person but my sister have teacher’s licens and she is marrying soon that is very good things, but my mother opposite that, bacause my sister is so young.  I want to she happy. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, Ikumi - you had some very depressed and worried friends in high school! I'm glad you were able to listen to their worries. I hope you were able to cheer them up!

    Journal E = 100+ words = 2.5 APs

    I'm glad you respect your cousin's ability to speak two languages, and I hope you succeed in studying English. However, I can't imagine what mysterious job "invisible trade" is. Is she a spy? *grin*

    I'm glad you like your sister, but you didn't really explain why you **respect** her. Is it because she's a teacher?

    Journal F = 140+ words = 3.5 APs

    返信削除