2013年10月30日水曜日

journal G


              My memorable episode is my favorite singer’s live concert.  Last summer I and my friend went to Osaka because we watch the singers.  When began to the live that time is very exciting!! When singer shout, we also shout, when singer jumping, we also jumping.  That lives ‘audience so many, but all people same feeling and hurt is hot!! I think famous singer make many people happy and exciting.  That is so difficult tings but my favorite singer’s didn't popular very long time, but they think “our live style is strange but we don’t change that style.”  The result they could feel good for many people.  I think we have many things what we not understand any other people, but we don’t never give up to what you want to do everything.  
              Second episode is my last birthday!! Why? That because my friends hold to my surprised party.  After few days ago we plan to pray the fireworks, because that day is last summer vacation day.  I didn't know their surprised plan.  When I went to toilet with one friend and back to place, suddenly they singing a song birthday song!!  I was very surprised!! They prepare for birthday cake and present for me!! I felt very glad.  We took many pictures and ate cake so my last birthday is most funny experience.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿