2015年1月12日月曜日

Diary 16

EVENT1
Jaunary 12
Yesterday is my hometown's Sizin ceremony! We put on Furisode that is Kimono. Kimono have some kind of srioce Yukata, Furisode, Hakama and so on. I went to towns hall 20 years people gather to 350 it is big ceremony we heared about mayors oration and some adult peoples oration. After ceremony we took many pictures because I met some friends long time no see. It was very great day.

EVENT2
Januay 13
January 11 we hold on Alumni Association. That member is Junior high school member we talked about so many. Some friends already member of society I respect for they. Our former teacher came and big speach it is very deep and dear story. Association is very exciting and we promised next time association.

EVENT3
January 14
Today I went to star backes because I thought new taste is today start. But it was miss new taste is tomorrow I was so sad. After drinking I went to shopping I want to buy clothe and sweets I bought ssome cookie for my family. It shop is famous in Kumamoto name of SWISS do you know there?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!! BONUS DIARY!! I'll give you some bonus points for this one :-)

    返信削除