2015年1月5日月曜日

Diary 15

EVENT1
January 5
Today is first Class day in KGU I met some friends it was exciting. My best friend Yuna is today birth day. Her is 20 I and she alwasy conversation and alwasy talking. I bought her birthday present. That is a watch it is elegant. I know she haven't watch so may be she likes my present.

EVENT2
January6
Today is rainy day so I used my mothers car. A car color is red and eco car last year I got driving license. I can driving, but my driving is little dengerous my mother always said your driving is so dengerous I didn't want to ride your car. Is it bad so I want to more practice driving.

EVENT3
January7
Today I cooked dinner I like cooking. My mother is always busy so I should cook and plactice cooking. My old sister not good at cooking but next month she got baby so she should practice that. I think make sweets is more diffecult better than dishes because sweets cooking use many tool.

EVENT4
January8
Today I had sick that is too bad because next sunday I will go to Seizin ceremony. Tomorrow I will go to hospital if I got bad sick I can't go to ceremony. My mother said if you sick you put on Kimoo and only take some picture.

EVENT 5
JJanuary9
I went to hospital doctor said you are sick, but don't worry you should take medicine and sleeping you can go to ceremony. After hospital I go to KGU and take test it was teacher licenss test it is too hard for me. Tomorrow is holiday, so I should long sleep and took medicine.

283 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除