2014年10月20日月曜日

Diary 5


EVENT1

October 20

In speaking class we are produce about new restaurant. My group introduce about cute café that main food is parfait. Do you have favorite café? I don’t have that one, so I want to look for nice café.  My group’s café main is parfait, but the most popular food is a bowl of rice topped with any Japanese food.  My group member is very interesting idea is that very strange? I think so too, but very nice idea. 
81 words


EVENT2

October 21
I read English book that title is “shark” it was very easy book. Keyword is shark! That shark eat human it is very scary. This book append to shark’s photo it is real and sometime we can look blood. The old day in American sea have many sharks and they sometime eat people. Therefore American people want to swim in the sea at safety I think if japan have some sharks, we can’t swim in the sea that is very sad things. 
85 words
 

 

EVENT3

October 22

Today I watched a drama about “Sherlock homes”.  That drama made by England, I watched this when I was high school. It is very long series, moreover that is very interesting in my image Sherlock’s story is very difficult and serious. However this series theme is modern times, so they use internet and some convenience tool. Of course I read Sherlock book many, but I like drama more than books. In the KGU library have many kind of movies I want to watch more. 
87 words

EVENT4
October 23


Today I had English history tests.  It was so difficult of course I studied last night, but English history is very long and grammar has some kinds. In English grammar, that has so long history and change of pattern. We study English and we are English class, so we should study English history and more known to English something. Moreover I want to be a English teacher if students ask me some English history I should answer and tell the more. 

81 words




 
EVENT5

October 24,

Tomorrow I will go to Karaoke all night with my friends.  I like Karaoke very much because we can singing a song laud voice and we can drink free! When I went to America I was very surprised, that because in America don’t have Karaoke many.  American people very loss, but may be they have more exciting spot more than Karaoke.  First off all I will exciting tomorrow Karaoke and after that we should typing home work. 

80 words



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi

    I'm glad you enjoyed your evening out singing karaoke with your friends. You're right -- karaoke is not so popular in North America. I don't know of anyplace in Canada where you can sing karaoke in a private room! The only time I tried it in Canada was in front of many people. I'm not very good at singing, so that wasn't a great experience for me...!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除