2014年10月6日月曜日

Diary3


EVENT1

October 6

Today was very strong wing day because Japan had typhoon.  Moreover temperature was very low, so some people got sick.  Sick people is almost my nearly friends.  Therefore I worry about possibly I got sick? Additionally today my fashion was light clothes.  When back home I felt chills it was emergency, so I should take medicine and go to bed early. 
64 words


EVENT2

October 7

Today I learn about English poem “Youth” that wrote by Samuel Ullman.  Teacher said that poem is famous and old.  We should began Japanese translation and understand content.  This poem said adolescence is state of mind young people should felt struggle, anxiety and despair.  People can grow about creative power, passion like a fire and strong-willed I think people who all age can challenge all things and when they begin that time is adolescence. 

77 words



EVENT3
October 8

Today is lunar eclipse day! That is moon is hidden by earth shade.  Lunar eclipse’s another name is blood moon.  That mean is when the moon hidden and color is changed moon not yellow the color is red.  I saw the today’s moon, color is red and it was very mystic.  My father is elementary teacher and he teach since, so he looks so exciting and telling me about blood moon many however I can’t understand his talking all. 
82 words
 
 
 
EVENT4

October 9

Today introduce the story what I reading book.  This title is “Hishoku” the story is war bride’s life when she married American and her going to USA.  The reason why I reading this book, American history class said student should read this story if you want to know more American history and writing report.  However this book is thick, so I can’t read short time.  I lent this book for 3 weeks in the library it was bat! I should read faster. 

85 words

 
EVENT 5

October 10

Today I want to café in my town with my mother.  That café is famous of my town and their favorite sweets is pancake.  My mother doesn’t like sweets, but she likes only this café’s pancake and coffee and I eat big pancake.  In japan was not famous to pancake when a few years ago.  However recently that is really boom I think Japanese people long for American people’s life style, so we eat pancake. 

79 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ikumi -- I smiled to read what you wrote about your father's excitement about the lunar eclipse! I could imagine him helping his students to be excited about this wonder of nature! My family and I enjoyed a clear view of the eclipse from our garden.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除