2014年10月27日月曜日

Diary 6

EVENT1
October 27
Today we watced the pray that prsy was 3persons and they are Mr. Watermsn friends. They pray about what is important of life. The story is very difficult and English is also difficult because they use some new words. I can't underdtand all story but some part I can understand and laughing. After the pray I have time about talking with one girl her name is Susan who from oregon she can't uderdtand Japanese so I should talk all English, but that time was very good practice for me . 
EVENT2
October 28
Today is very bad day! because had got a migraine. In second class time I felt sense of incongruity. I was endure 90 minute my friend said "Your face is look pale it's ok?".  Sudenlly I was back home used train, but I felt nauseated. Therefore I wark very slowly and I missed the train. I hope someday my migrain will recovery. 
EVENT3
October 28
Today I introduce my dog. Today is my dog birthday he is 16years old. I think my dog is the most cute any other dogs. I want to my dog live for ever,  but dog is more shorter life than human. I should preparedness parting.

256 words

EVENT4 
October 30
Today no college day, so I went to part time job. Weekday is so boring customer is nothing. And tomorrow is special day because I will go to Taiwan with my family. It is my first time Taiwan. Tomorrow is Halloween, but I don’t hold Halloween party.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿