2014年12月29日月曜日

Dairy 14

EVENT 1
December 29
Today I went to salon because I want to dye my hair. I should go to Seizin ceremolny next year. So I want to get beautiful hair color. Salon's woman said you can dye deep. My Kimono is block so deep red is good for you. After dye my hair color is very cool I like this one.
EVENT2
December30
Today is last part time job day in this year. We said Happy new year when I heard this ward always surprised. Becayse oe year is very quickly. Last year I entered KGU and began to study it is very hard, so One year felt very quickly. May be next year more quickly we shoud  use time more better becayse year is quickly.
EVENT3
December 31
Today is oumisoka!That is important for Japanese people because people ready to new year. My mother cooked traditional foods that is osechi and ozouni. Each family have original taste. Every year my family watched NHK it name of Kouhaku song battle. Msny singer singing a sing and dansing. And Japanese people eat dinner is Soba of course me too.
EVENT 4
January1
It is new year !!! We eat Osrchi and zouni but I hate Osechi because there some food use vinegar I don't like that. I like zouni very much my mother cooked that very good. Aftet eat, we went to shopping and bought many clothes. These day all shop make Hukubukuro. It in many clothes but very chep but people can't know which clothes in.
EVENT 5
January2
Today is first part time job this yeat that is too bad. My shop have many customer so we were very hard. After part time job I went to shrine we hope plese this year all happy for Japanese god. And I picked up written oracle it was Shoukichi it mean little happy it said by you should carefully your hearth. So I always have medicine.

316 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    I enjoyed reading about how you spent your new year. My family watched the Kouhaku song battle a little, but later some friends came to visit, so we stopped watching TV. I hope you have a very happy 2015!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    p.s. please be careful about your spelling. This is DIARY homework, not DAIRY homework!

    返信削除