2014年11月2日日曜日

Diary6 part 2

EVENT4
October31
Now I stay ib Taiwan. I think Taiwan is like japan because, a man who is guide said Taiwan peoole respect to japanese life. Tha town use japanese many and car is all made in japan. Most aurpries thing is Taiwan have many motelsycle. Moreover Taiwan's traffic is very dengerous because they didn't care of around people and worker.
EVENT5
December1
Today I went to many Taiwan's popular spots. There name is KYUHUN there is the model of spirit away mede by Hayao Miyaki. I went there is the night, that view is very beautiful. Many japanese people took the photo of coirse me too. There is so gosic and strange feeling.

114 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    Your trip to Taiwan sounds like fun! I really like Taiwan -- the people are friendly and they have a lot of good food!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10.

    By the way, I'll check Diary 7 and give you a score for that next week, ok?

    返信削除