2014年12月16日火曜日

Diary 12

EVENT 1
December 17
Yesterday I went to my grandfathers home there is a home for the aged. My grandfather health is very bad and he can't talking well. Long time I didn't go to there, I felt regret why I didn't go there? My father talking with grandfather, but he can't understand. I want to more beside grandfather and understand his talking.
EVENT2
December16
Today I watched animation movie that is very impressed movie. It is not famouse, but my friend suggested for me. It is love story one girl and boy love eavh other, but not success, so I was cry I carefully tomorrow eye.
EVENT3
December17
Today I heard about my friends presentagion that topic is war brides. It is very deep topic and important for both country. I will make report, so I will ready to writte it. After class I went to shopping and bought new clothes!

EVENT4
December18
Today I went to shop there about Kimono shop. In Seizinshiki we should put on Kimono. That ks very beautiful but also not useful I wan to more easy put ware. My Kimono is before my mother's one so I received my mother that is very popular in Japan. Kimono is very expensive, so many Japanese use mother's one or rental.

EVENT5
December 19
Today I made diner that dish is Nabe. Do you know that?  Nabe is very easy cooking, but there have many kind of taste. My favorite Nabe taste is Miso taste. Nabe use many begetables, meat and mushrooms so that have high nutrition. Furthemore Nabe can arrange another dishes for exsample many Japanese let in rice or noodles that is very good. Japanese winter is very cold, but we have Nabe and we can hold on Nabe party.

296words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again -

    Yes, I know about nabe! It is a lovely, warm dish in the winter. It's quite easy to make, too, isn't it? I like it because it's delicious, warm and healthy :-)

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除