2014年12月8日月曜日

Diary11

EVENT1
December 8
Yesterday I went to Saga with my family it is short trip. My mother like hot spring of corse me too, so we went to Ryokan and enjoying there. Saga have very big shoppingmoll I like threre very much brcause these shop price is vrry low and there have many kind of shops. I want to cute skirt finally I found very nice one I boughted that.
 
EVENT2
December 9
Today I went to part time job and met woman who was discharge about hospital. Her said "in the hospital is very lonely and hospital food taste is not good". I felt very happy and said "When you come back here?". I want to work with her hurry, but her hearth not all right. Therefore her come back will New Yeasr I looking forward.
 
EVENT3
December 10
Today I watched movie that story is an atom bobm. Japanese young people doesn't know importnat history. Why America throw down atom bobm? I didn't know that reason and many friends too. I think Japanese should know some important history and convey next generation. I hate to War history, but I should face to the sincerity.
 
EVENT4
December11
Today is my friend Machiko's birthday her age is 20. Japanese people said Hatachi it is very premium age in Japan. In January 20 people go to ceremony that is Seizinceremony girls put on Furisode it is Japanese traditional wear like a Kimono. Boys put on suit it is not interesting, but some boys put on Hakama. I think that ceremony is chance what is meet old friends and old teachets. I will write about ceremony this blogg in January.
 
EVENT 5
December12
Today I have speach program that topic is education. My topic is SNS that is very convenient, but alsl have some programs. I introduce about school probrem with SNS many student use that and cominication each other, but some people said very bad things and bad comunication. Therefore teachers should keeping carefully and told for students SNS 's good thing and bad thing. I don't know my speach is good or bad.
 
353 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi --

    I think you are right -- many young Japanese people don't know a lot about the history of World War II. I think that textbooks in junior high school and high school don't have enough information about it. Young people need to understand how the leaders of their country behaved at that time, because it is connected to Japan's relationship with other countries in the world even now.

    The score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除