2014年12月22日月曜日

Diary 13

EVENT 1
December 22
Today is last claases this year, so many friends said merry Christmas and happy new year. Some friends I will met because I will go to library and hold on Christmas party in downtown. We eat "shabu -shabu" that have some kind of taste it is very interesting. Last speaking class is pretest on conversation and debeat. Topic is world travel presentation students should introduce about London, Hawaii or betonamu. It is very difficult, but good experience.
EVENT2
December 23
Today I went to grandparents home they bought new house, so we went to new one. There is very big and wide moreover there is near by KGU. I think if I lived there I can more sleep in the morning. My grand father said if you live here you should cook dinner and clean all room. I can't
that things, so I gave up my plan.

EVENT3
December 24
Today is Christmas Japanese people thinking about 24th is secial more than 25th. I eat some cake and chikin I like there very much. My friends go to Kyoto with her boyfriend. I think Kyoto is colder than Kumamoto, but Kyoto have beautiful building.

EVENT4
Decmber 25
Today I have part time job meeting. Manager said today topic is very sirious because one girl said retail this job. That is very bad and we should tink about improvement plan. Many people proposealed some plan but we don't know what is good plan. I want to that girl don't retail this job.

EVEMT5
December 26
Today I went to Shabu Shabu restaulant with my KGUfriends we eat many meet and drinking. That time is very exciting and made me happy. After that we went to Karaoke we stay there all night. We singing long long time and we eat cake. We like animation and singing soneg is all animation song that is said "anison" in Japanese. Today is very happy day and I want to one more go to Karaok. Next year we have final test so we should study.

343 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    If your grandparents live close to KGU and it's ok with them, you should think about living there! It would be a nice chance to develop a closer relationship with them, and you can probably learn many things from them. Also, cooking and doing housework are very good life skills!

    The score for this diary is 8/10

    返信削除