2014年12月1日月曜日

Diary10

EVENT1
December 1
Yesterday I went to part time job that day one woman is final day. Because the woman will hospitalization by next week. I was so sad and felt lonely that woman is very kind fot me and another persons. Yesterday I bought the some present what is cake, cookie and some photo. I want to her operation is success and recovery moreover she come back to part time job.

EVENT2
December 2
Today is very cold day the news caster said today cold is like a Februarly. I put on te big coat harry and used heat teck. Winter morning is very cold and many people think about I C
can't wake up this morning , but they have work or school so they shoukd wake up and go to there. Today I touhgh same things however today first class is English class about teacher licenss. That class is very important for me and very usefull class. So many people thinking can't wake up but they also known should go to company or school.

EVENT3
December3
Today I took the movie about speaking hoework. We should make new restaurant and new menu our restaurant is bowl parfeit. There have simple 3menus that are chocolate, greentea and fruits there price is only 1000yen. Moeover there have strange menu that mean vegetable and meat parfeit vegetable  one is famouse for teeneger and woman. Meat one use 3defferent meat chicken, beef and pork. All meat is brand so that parfeit is very expensive for people. We took this restaurants intro duce movie it is very interesting. But speaking homework is so hard for me I am looking forward to winter vacation.

EVENT4
December 4
Today I have a class that is teachers llicenss class. We should do the micro teaching that is very short class. We shoud make class how teach English and how speak allthing. It is so difficult for us and use much time because we don't have many experiences. However we want to make good class and teacher helped us vrry kindness. Today is 3person doing that, but one boy got a sick that is too bad and another boy is over sleep can you believe it? Now I can't. All student was surprising and teacher got so angry. One girl finished  micro teaching and we wait about 20 minutes finally he came. We were so angry and his micro teaching was very bad he doesn't ready about todays class. I think he can't become good teacher.

EVENT5
December 5
Today we heard about Kumamoto city presentation. That is problem a declining number of chilren and how to solution to that problem. It is very difficult problem, but we shuld thinking about should doing any kind of action. The woman who is presental said if you worry about child care use much money, Kumamoto city help you about subsidy. I didn't know that system, but I think contemporary surroundings are not kind for women because company seek to who can long working. It is big problem and young people should talking face toface. I hope got a child however womens sulary is very low, so women carefuly and thinking very deep.

534 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    I agree with you about the situation of women in Japan. Governments and companies need to support women who have children so they can work AND have families. It seems that currently, women have to choose work OR family...

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除