2014年11月24日月曜日

DIary9

EVENT1
November 24
Yesterday I went to Syoukei college festival beacuse therer come to famous comedian. I like that comedian I want to there, but yesterday I have part time job. I ask some person "please change the time about work". One girl said "I can! you go to festial!" she is very kindness and I really happy. The comedy show is very interesting if I went to Tokyo I will go to their live.

EVENT2
November 25
Today I talked about Bortsch! Becuse in spieaking class I should resarch about that dish. Bortsch is Ukuraina traditional dish many people Misunderstanding Bortsch is Rusian food it is mistake. Do you know major of three about soup? it is  tom yum goong, bouillabaisse and Bortsch. I was very surprised because I didn't know that and I think last one is Clam chowder. I like Clam chowder the most of all, but recommendation about major of three new one is "Miso soup".

EVENT3 
November 26
Yesterday I went to restaurant with my mother. This restaurant suggest about Udon. I ate about Kakiage udon mother ate Tukimi udon I think Udon is Japanese traditional food. Moreover do you know Kakiage? Kakiage is use about onion, carrot and some venerable. I want to more popular Japanese traditional food all over the world, and Kumamoto food is more dericious Karesirenkon is the most!

EVENT4
November 27
Today I pray the flute with my high school friends. My friend pray the piano she pray that very good and got the some award. When I and her junior high school and high school I join in the blass band club these time is very good memory. Why today I pray the flute? Because today my feeling is bad, so sent a meil for her. Then she said you can pray the flute today with me and you will get good feeling. I have very good friend and very good time. 

EVENT5  
November 28
Today I watched my favorite DVD that name is Glee. Do you know this drama? This drama is favorite for japsnese young people. Because that story about American high school life many Japanese people respect about American school life. American school life is similary japanese college school, so Japanse students want to experience about that. Moreover Glee is comedy and mucical story they singing a song is very good and beautiful. I like they singing very much and I download some song in my smartphone. However I only watched season 1. I want to lent season2. 

422 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    I felt a little nostalgic reading about you and your friend playing the flute. A long time ago when I was a junior high and high school student, I played the flute and piccolo. I really enjoyed those days! Now, I can't really remember the fingering for the flute. I think I should study it again!

    The score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除