2014年6月20日金曜日

In my Monday


I’d like to talk about my college life.  Monday, I have 4 class writing is very interesting because we watched some movie CM and read books.  Next is the west art history that is very boring. No! It is very difficult and I think this class is most difficult in my class.  Sometime watched movie, but that movie is old and all English so we can’t understand all stories.  3rd class is English literary history I think English history is very difficult and interesting old English is different to Middle English and present English.  4th is speaking class I like this class because I like speaking English sometime I can’t remember some words didn’t know some difficult words, but at that time I research that words.  And speaking has a few presentation test I experience presentation when I was high school I was member of English class, so I had should do the presentation 8minuites.  That experience was made me strong.  Next presentation topic is if we made country we appear to this country’s good point and bad point.  I want to good speaking English more and more, I think I should speak with native speaker, but I don’ t know exchange students, so I should go to English lounge or speak with native teachers. 
 
 
215 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿