2014年6月16日月曜日

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

"Wait for my brother.  He is bigger and much more delicious than I! "

Once upon a time, there lived three billy goat brother.  They want to eat sweet grass where cross the bridge.  One problem is troll lived under the bridge, first little billy started across the bridge.  troll come and said "Stop there! I am going to eat you" little billy said "No wait! my brother is bigger and much more delicious than I" MIddle billy said same words.  Finally big billy came the bridge and troll said "I am going to eat you! because your brother said your taste is more good" "OK" big billy said troll climbed up on the bridge, big billy rammed him so hard that he fell into the water.  After all brothers eat sweet grass.

cranky: 気難しい

138 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿