2014年6月25日水曜日

My listening class


I’d like to talk about another class.  The hardest class is listening class that because England English hear is very hard for me I only listen American English for a long time.  Teacher said most best listening study is just listening many time, but we haven’t such a time.  But last listening class I cached the England English some words, so I think England English is very hard but if we study more and more we can listen that!
             Another problem is I hate listening teacher who is very small voice and sometime laugh oneself that is very strange and scary and his teach English is can’t understand.  That because his teach is characteristic, so we can’t understand that.  Last year listening class is very funny and realizes “We study English and I grown to listening English” but now class don’t feeling.  I want to more good listening English, so we should withstand his class.  
 
155 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿