2014年6月30日月曜日

The Tickets

....."you are not a good friend!"

The main characters are Jenny, Jimmy and Kerry.
Today is Jenny's birthday, so Jimmy and Kerry said " Happy birthday!" and Jimmy gave her tickets that tickets is Jenny likes band tickets.  Jimmy said one is yours another is your boyfriend.  Kerry looks that tickets and said I like this band too please give me this ticket Jenny! You like this band, but your boyfriend doesn't like this band! Jenny said No! I want to concert with my boyfriend, Jimmy said Jenny I gave for Jenny, so you didn't get these tickets.
 Finnish the morning time, they go to class, but Jenny is very hurry and she to fall the tickets.  Kerry sees the Jenny's tickets and she thinks I gave Lunchtime.
Jimmy looks these happen and he think about Kerry steal to tickets he got angry.
In lunch time Kerry and Jenny met and she gave the ticket for her.  Jimmy's face is so red.
Kerry asked him why you so angry for me?

 purse:財布


174 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. Jimmy gave her tickets that tickets is Jenny likes band tickets. ????

    S V O O S V S V O C ????

    返信削除
  2. she gave the ticket for her >>

    she gave her the ticket

    返信削除