2014年6月21日土曜日

ONE PIECE unite1


I read ONE PIECE in English.  Before I read this I think comic is don’t much to book review, but last speaking class Mr. Tomei said it is ok!

I like ONE PIECE I have all comic in Japanese.  ONE PIECE is famous all over the world, because story is simple but deep and character is very unique.  I read unite 1 most important unite1 main characters draw the picture and people first met these characters. 

Before I said famous reason is unique character ONE PIECE characters has must rule that is people should make asymmetry.  For example a man put 3 pierce only light ear, a woman draw tattoo left arm and a man have wound left cheek.  Unite 1, appearance there tree people.  Unite 1 my favorite character is Zoro! He is sailing who is very cool and strong.  That comic characters not very strong yet. 


Sailing: 出航

Swordsman: 剣士


154 words

2 件のコメント: