2014年6月8日日曜日

Super Fit


    "Now you can help me with my science project"

 

Main person is Marcus he join to sports club.  His coach williams is very strict last week he plan to Super Fit Training Program that were very hard, so many students got tired.  Marcus best friend name of Sandy said "Tomorrow we got Super Fit Training Program again but I can't join to club".  Marcus surprised and evins of her.  "Why you can't join? You’re so lucky" “When I playing volleyball I hurt my finger."  Sand plan to doing science program when they join to club.  Marus more evins of her and thinking about "I want to can't join to tomorrow club."  This night Marcus found some tape and took it to his room.  Next day Williams asks "Marcus! What’s happened your finger?" Marcus froze on the spot because he couldn't think of anything to say.... "I fell of my skateboard!" Marcus cried.  "Oh. That’s such a shame you can't join to toady's Super Fit Training Program."  That after, before Marcus went to the library, he heard Coach Williams surprise everyone at gym.  Williamd climbing the wall! And students will challenge the climbing that is very fantastic and exciting.  Marcus was shocked and run out Sandy and said "Now you can help me with my science project!"

 

shame:不名誉

220 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿