2014年6月16日月曜日

typing


I have great summer vacation plan.  I will go to Okinawa with my friends 5 people why we go Okinawa? That’s because Okinawa have many beautiful sea, great food and natural.  We think Okinawa should need car because Okinawa doesn't have many train, so we should driving the car on myself.  I rent to the cat and we should driving, but I have one problem that is people who have license is only me! That is very trouble so I want to some friends get license.  We will go Okinawa so we need some money I think I should more work to my part time job.  So in the summer I should more part time job or begin to another work.  And my grandparents and my family go to Tokyo because my cousin married in Tokyo so we go to ceremony! My cousin is good speaking English and lived America long time.  Her husband is work in Australia.  Mu summer vacation has many trip time!

162 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿