2014年11月24日月曜日

Favorite Sports

My favorite sport to watch is baseball. The most like watching is Koushien that is playing high school students and hold on summer and spring. In summer one is more people spring one. Why I like Koushien? It is because player is not professional, so they just likes baseball and sometime they got mistake. Moreover lose team blubber in front of audience. High school life is only 3years they practice baseball all 3years. When I watched Koushien I sometime cry and got the power finally I think I can more like they. When I was junior high school I didn’t like baseball. Because it is sweltering. I joined the brass band club so I should go to cheering and should play in outside play is so hot and hard, so I hate to cheering all sports. However second grade in high school, I went to baseball game in Kagoshima I was disgusted by outside playing but I watched their game I was impressed. That’s why now I like high school baseball. 
 
171 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿