2014年11月3日月曜日

Dairy7

EVENT1
November 3
Today I write Taiwan's memory. I eat many Taiwan's food and the most like food is shaved ice with mango that is famous in Taiwan and tourists eat. In japan we can eat shaved ice,but eat in Taiwan little defferent taste, I don't know that reason. Moreover dericious food is Small basket parcel that is very dericious and most dericious in my life. I want to eat again, so I should go to Taiwan again.

EVENT2
November 4
Today is part time job day, before I said weekday is very boring. Moreover worker is all college student, so we are so friendlly and likes each other. One girl who is not same college said "I heard you can speak English, but I can't blieve it". I said " It is true! I can speak English a little" "Please speak English uh... your self-introduction".  I think that is easy, but I felt little chagrined. 

EVENT3
November 5
I like cooking because when I was junior high school mother and father were hard to work.  Therefore I should cooking dinner and sometimes I read cooking books. My favorite cooking is Chinise dish that is very colorful and use many vegetables, so that is very healthy. Today I made "Chukadon" do you know that? it is very easy dish and delicious. I will made for some friends next week.

EVENT4
November6
Today is nurves day nervous . Because today I pray micro teaching in teacher licens class. When was before pray micro teaching, I made resume. That is very haed work and began the class I felt very nervous. First I couldn't speak English, because I felt nerves.  However I success to micro teaching, so I should more practice.

EVNT5
November 8
Today I went to MK there is one of the my favorite restaurant. MK have "Shabushabu" and today I ate little hot soup. My friend order to many kind of meat, but she couldn't eat at all. Therefore I should eat more and more. We felt satiety afert that I see the beautiful cakes I want to eat that! I bought some cakes and now I eat that.

360 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    I enjoyed reading about your experience in Taiwan. There is a lot of good food to eat in Taiwan, isn't there? I didn't try shaved ice, but I enjoyed bubble tea!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10.

    返信削除