2014年11月24日月曜日

Favorite Disney

My favorite Disney is Aladdin. I watched that many time and most good point is this movie has some music. Disney’s song is all fantastic and all people knows and can singing a song. Among the many songs I like “A whole new world” that song is love song, but it was included fantasy. Some Japanese singer they duet about that song. It is very beautiful. When I was junior high school I watched and listen this story in Japanese. However last month I watched in English. I was surprised! Because English song is very cool and singer voice is very great. Another reason is Aladdin story have many cute animal and they friendly humans. A monkey, tiger and bird they can know about humans thinking and they can talk about human. That is very cool and fantasy. Disney has many fantastic movies and all world people watched many movies also Japanese. Next year Disney showed for people now movie. I looking for ward that.
 
165 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿