2014年11月10日月曜日

Diary8

EVENT1
November 17
Yesterday I went to part time job. Yesterday customer came to my shop many because we sell "Youkaiwatch" calendar. Children likes that animation so all mother and father bought that one. Moreover shop person suggest more and more. If we catch the customer who is may be mother and father we said "You can present your kids that calendar!".

EVENT2
November18
What is yout favorite Japanese movie? I think Ghibli is the most famous Japanse movie. When is my child I watched Ghibli many. Ghibli movie is very deep and we should think about human life. Therefore Hayao Miyazaki is droped out making movie it is very sad thinkg.

ENEMT3
November19
Today I went to grandmother house with my mother. My grandmothers house is little far, so I use mothers car I have drive licens. However it was night, night driving is very dangerous. I like drive, but I felt little scary. My grand mother gave me some sweets that is some cake! My grandmother interested in collecting shart, so  I chuse some clothes because I want to gave it.

EVENT4
November 20
What is youe Christmas plan? with your family? I don't have some plan!May be I should go to part time job in 24 and 25. Some of my friends go to illumination or travel with boyfriend. They will eat a Chrstmas cake with boyfriend. Is it envious? No! I don't have boyfriend, but I don't felt jerous!Now I decided in the December 27 I and soem friends who don't have boyfriend hold pary in Karaoke!

EVENT5
November 21

Today I went to shopping with my friend in the downtown. Recently in Kumamoto got very cold, so I want to buy the coat. I found very cute one I decided “I will buy that one!” I said for friend, but she said “This coat is very high price can you buy that” Today I don’t have much money I abandoned buy this coat and a decided more work. Winter is so long we should put the more worm or you got sick.

347 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ikumi -

    You asked about my Christmas plans -- yes, I am going to spend it with my family. Last year my family and I visited friends in Germany for Christmas. It was wonderful! Germany has a lot of beautiful Christmas markets, so we enjoyed going to several of them. This year we will have Christmas at home, with special food and some Christmas presents. I hope you enjoy your Christmas, too!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除