2014年11月24日月曜日

Favorite Flower

My favorite flower is cherry blossom that because it is Japanese original tree.  Japanese people likes cherry blossom and people hold flower viewing.  Flower viewing is likes festival some people sell the some food, people buy that and eat.  My home town is one of the famous of cherry blossom spot in Kumamoto.  My local friends and I go to these beautiful spot and took picture, when one years ago my friend contribution to a magazine that picture and her picture has appeared.  Moreover I like season flower spring is cherry blossom, summer is sunflower, and autumn is maple, and winter is camellia.  However this season, I like orange fragrant olive do you know that? It is very good smell.  Flower is very small and color is orange.  My garden and some street have that flower, so I felt very happy and want to orange fragrant olive bloom all season. 
 
150 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿